Videos & Webinars– Primary Care Lectures
PCBH Videos (Note: This is a series of 7 video clips from a brief workshop conducted by Patti & Kirk at ASU in March 2015. Each is between 15 and 25 minutes in length. Each can be used separately to facilitate discussion in a learning group. We recommend part 2 and 4 in particular.)
1. Introduction to PCBH
2. Why and How of “GATHER”
3. A Day in the Clinic for a BHC and the Evidence for PCBH Approach
4. The Mission of PCBH and PCBH Services
5. Components of the BHC Visit
6. PCBH Pathway Services (Vertical Integration)
7. The PCBH Tool Kit (download from Home Page); PCBH Organizational Status Tool
Drs. Beachy and Bauman present a 1-hour webinar on Using FACT in PCBH for Collaborative Family Healthcare Association (CFHA).
Patti Robinson presents a 1-hour webinar on PCBH and Focused Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (FACT) for the National Association of Social Workers (NASW).
Copy and paste the link below into your browser!